Blue Osa Costa Rica • Les Leventhal Yoga Retreat
June 23 - 30, 2018
Do you need to tune in or maybe even tune out - tone up or tone down. 7 nights/8 days on the Osa Peninsula in Costa Rica will take care of all of that and lots more. This can be a retreat for you to pick and choose from lots of yoga and chanting or an immersion for those of you looking for CEU’s for Yoga Alliance or a 70 hour module towards Les’ 300/500 Hour Yoga Alliance Advanced Teacher Training.
- $1,550 USD EARLY BIRD (if deposit received by January 15, 2018)
- $1,650 USD STANDARD (if deposit received after January 15, 2018)
- $500 deposit due upon registration (part of overall total cost of the retreat required to hold your spot • SPACE IS LIMITED)
- The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- In the unlikely event that the program is canceled, full refund will be made.
- 8-days and 7-nights of eco-friendly accommodations at a premier Costa Rican Eco Resort
- Miles of secluded jungle beach front along which to walk, run, surf or swim
- 3 farm-to-table meals and 1 snack daily (vegan, vegetarian and fish menus)
- Daily yoga and meditation
- Workshop sessions and group discussions
- Daily housekeeping service
- Open-air yoga studio
- Chemical free lap pool
- Airport transfer from Puerto Jimenez airport to Blue Osa and return
- Airfare to Costa Rica
- Extra excursions
- Spa services
- Extra beverages
- Visa to travel to Costa Rica if you are a U.S. Citizen is not required. Please make sure you have a valid passport. Please check your passport to make sure you have at least 6 months validity from the time you enter Costa Rica.