200HR Yoga Teacher Training ~ Bali, Indonesia
August 6 - September 1, 2018
Radiantly Alive in Ubud, Bali is delighted to offer a 200-hour yoga teacher training program led by master teacher Les Leventhal. This program is a great way to develop the skills to teach yoga or to take your personal practice to a deeper level. Les’ program meets Yoga Alliance requirements for 200-RYT and covers anatomy, asana, alignment, pranayama, philosophy, and sequencing. You will also assist and observe experienced teachers and learn how to observe, assess, and adjust students safely in asana poses.
- $500 deposit due upon registration (part of overall tuition as outlined below)
- $3600 USD (Regular Price)
- Application MUST be filled at time of registration to determine eligibility
- The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The deposit will only be refunded if the application is not accepted to the program.
- Tuition less deposit will be refunded in full 3 months ++ out from training commencement.
- 50% tuition (less deposit) will be refunded 6 weeks – 3 months out from the training.
- No refunds will be made within 6 weeks of the training.
- In the unlikely event that the program is canceled, full refund will be made.